We invite you to join us Tuesday, August 26 at 10:00 am at the California Capitol for prayer and to hear what is taking place in our state.
WHO SHOULD COME:
Pastors and men who have a burden for our state.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- We will hear about our challenges, present and future.
- We will go to the offices of our representatives,
- We will let them know we are praying for them.
- We will pray in the hallways and under the dome.
- Brad Dacus, Pacific Justice Institute
- Frank Erb, Capitol Connection
- Senator Jim Neilson, 4th Disctrict
**Please remember to bring a valid, government issued ID. You will also be going through a metal detector upon entrance to the Capitol Building so you will want to limit any metal (change) you have in your pockets, metal shanked or tipped shoes, etc. to speed your access.
**PARKING: Metered parking is available around the Capitol perimeter (payable by coin or credit/debit card). An adjacent parking garage is also available at the corner of 10th and L (entrance on 10th north of L).
Please make plans to join us for a separate check lunch and a time of fellowship and sharing after at Perkos Farm Fresh Cafe at 3rd and J, right off the J Street / Interstate 5 exit (for locals, this where Denny’s used to be).